Aurumade orders are processed pending item availability and credit card verification. You will be contacted if there are any issues with your order.
All orders take 1-2 business days to be processed after being placed. For orders within the US, shipping normally takes 2-3 business days. Shipping times for international orders vary depending on your destination, preferred duties and taxes payment method. As soon as your order ships, you will receive the confirmation email with your order’s tracking number.
Aurumade does not ship to P.O. boxes. We do not ship on weekends or U.S. Holidays and we do not offer Saturday delivery unless it is requested and approved prior to purchase.
- Express Shipping (2-3 Business Days) – FREE*
- Overnight* - $45
- International Shipping – charges may vary. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship internationally via FedEx. Aurumade is not responsible for the payment of any duties, taxes or other fees assessed to international shipments. Aurumade is also not responsible for any delays or other issues that may arise when shipping internationally.
*Domestic U.S. and Puerto Rico Only
We fully insure your order all the way to you, which means your shipment is risk-free in transit.
For added security, we require a signature for all orders. If you choose to waive this option, please put this in the comments section of your order. Please note that Aurumade is not responsible for any lost items after the carrier delivers the order.
We would like for you to be completely satisfied with your order. If for any reason you are not, you may return your Aurumade jewelry for a full refund within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery.
Please note a Return Shipping Fee of $25 will be deducted from the refundable amount. Orders outside of the US or Canada may have duties and taxes incurred. You are responsible for paying these fees and we’re unable to waive or refund them, even if the order is returned back to us.
Every return must be accompanied by the sales receipt, RA# (Return Authorization) form. Jewelry must be unaltered, unworn and in salable condition. Pieces with signs of wear, damage, or alteration (engraved, embossed, resized, etc.) cannot be returned.
If you would like to return the item you purchased for a refund, please review the following steps:
- Please email email@example.com to receive a RA#.
- Use return shipping label provided.
- Place the product you wish to return in the original packaging and close securely in a shipping box with the completed return form and receipt. Please ensure the box is securely closed prior to attaching the shipping label.
- Bring your package to your nearest UPS or USPS locations (depending from which carrier you received the original package).